Woolable Rug Enkang | Ivory
Woolable Rug Enkang | Ivory
Rectangular wool rug with irregularly shaped borders, made with contrasting areas of short and medium pile heights, creating a subtle pattern inspired by the acacia wood fences of the tribal villages of the Maasai people. At each corner, a handcrafted braid is attached - easily removable when washing - with details in an Arabesque color.
- Shop the entire Enkang Collection
- Machine washable
- Materials: 100% Wool Base, Recycled Cotton
- A cotton tote bag and a non-slip underlay are included with every rug.
** Due to the hand-crafted nature of these washable rugs no two are alike.
By purchasing you acknowledge that you have read the description in it's entirety, confirmed dimensions, and viewed all photos and or videos of product.
If you are purchasing a vintage or one-of-a-kind piece, please be aware that signs of use and wear may be present which add to it's aesthetic charm, imparting the kind of richness that only such pieces can provide.
This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
An environmentally friendly product.
Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
Made in India
This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
Washable Wool Rugs
We recommend you to use the practical cotton bag when storing your cotton rug or taking it to the laundry.
Never use an airtight plastic bag.
Before using, we recommend putting the rug in the dryer to take out the wrinkles of being folded.
Machine wash (capacity 17lbs/8kg or more) separately using a delicate, 86ºF/30ºC program without whitening.
Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
Avoid drying in the sun.
Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
Use a low powered vacuum cleaner regularly.
Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors.
Never pull a thread.
Keep away from fire.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
• We currently ship from Charlotte, NC to the USA, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
• We offer flat-rate USA shipping of $2.95 on orders weighing less than 8 oz.
• Rugs ship free everyday to the USA.
• Free shipping is offered on all orders $350+.
• The customer is responsible for import taxes, carrier fees and customs declarations that may apply. Please allow a few extra days for delivery for all Canadian orders.
• Select items such as furniture will require a handling fee which will be noted on it's product page and auto-matically applied at checkout.
• All orders are shipped within 2-3 business days via USPS or UPS. Please not that during peak shipping season such as holidays you may experience a delay.
• Tracking information will be provided via email and you may track your orders conveniently via the Shop app.