The Porter House Co.
Vintage Copper Kettle II
Vintage Copper Kettle II
This vintage copper kettle is a classic and the perfect touch to forge a lived in, yet vintage-luxe look for any kitchen. Picture this gem on an exposed shelf where it's patina can bask in the glow of sunlight filtering through a window.
- Beautiful condition, however past it's intended use.
- Top is sealed, which basically means for decorative purposes only.
- Compare this to our other vintage copper kettle pot.
- Dimensions: 7.5” x 7.5” x 8.5”
By purchasing you acknowledge that you have read the description in it's entirety, confirmed dimensions, and viewed all photos and or videos of product.
If you are purchasing a vintage or one-of-a-kind piece, please be aware that signs of use and wear may be present which add to it's aesthetic charm, imparting the kind of richness that only such pieces can provide.
• We currently ship from Charlotte, NC to the USA, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
Shipping Rates for the USA & Puerto Rico:
• We offer flat-rate USA shipping of $2.95 on orders less than $50.
• Rugs ship FREE everyday to the USA.
• Ratio Coffeemakers ship FREE to the USA everyday.
• FREE shipping is offered on all USA orders of $50 or more.
Shipping Rates for Canada:
• Canadian orders have a flat-rate shipping of $6.95 USD on orders weighing less than 6 ounces.
• FREE shipping is offered on orders over $150.00.
• The customer is responsible for import taxes, carrier fees and customs declarations that may apply. Please allow a few extra days for delivery for all Canadian orders.
• Some products are will not be available for purchase in Canada. At checkout you will be notified if this is the case, and you will have to remove them to complete your purchase.
• Select items such as furniture, large or heavy pieces will require a handling fee which will be noted on it's product page and automatically applied at checkout as "shipping".
Naturepedic Mattress and Accessories Shipping Policy:
Orders ship via a Freight carrier and will be delivered curb-side delivery. If inside delivery or lift gate service are required we must be notified in advance (extra charges will apply). They will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
Please inspect all packages while the driver is still there and before you sign the delivery receipt. If there is any damage, or if something is missing, you should refuse the damaged box(es).
If you suspect damage, but the driver would not allow you the opportunity to inspect the shipment, mark it on the delivery receipt.
We should then be notified immediately.
The Porter House Co. and Naturepedic are not responsible for the costs of sending a replacement if the above procedure is not taken.
Shipping Times &Tracking:
• All orders are shipped within 2-3 business days via USPS or UPS. Please note that during peak shipping season such as USA holidays you may experience a delay.
• Tracking information will be provided via email and you may track your orders conveniently via the Shop app.
• You may also track your shipment by visiting our website and clicking the chat box in the lower right corner.
Flat-Rate USA Shipping $2.95